Wednesday, September 6, 2023

some shirts, but not all

My Kevin's Walk tees have all seen a lot of wear and tear, and the company that makes them, Teespring (now just Spring, but it's hard to default to the new name), doesn't exactly make high-quality shirts, so my tees have cracked prints, holes, and discolorations in the fabric. It's all pretty horrific, and these tees should probably be retired. At my office, I have space on my work station's partition to pin up a shirt that represents my adventures (an old bandanna is already hanging up there), so I might stick one of my retired tees in that space as a trophy of sorts. Meantime, I've ordered a mess of new tees to replace the old ones. About half of those shirts just arrived:

Tees for my 2020, 2021, and 2022 treks. Click to engorge.

The other half should be arriving soon. If they don't show up in a few days, I'll have to put in another request for a reprint and reorder.



No comments:

Post a Comment