Friday, September 1, 2023

tee-shirt (& merch) update

I contacted Teespring to find out what the hell was going on with my tee shirts. I was thorough, giving Teespring all my order numbers as well as my DHL tracking numbers. Teespring concluded that the shipments were all probably lost in transit, which is not a good sign, and which might be a commentary on how bad the global supply-chain problem has gotten. Anyway, Teespring offered two choices: (1) store credit equal to the value of the lost items, or (2) the reprinting and re-sending of my shirts "as a one-time courtesy." I chose the latter, and I hope the shirts arrive soon. My actual 2023 walk tee was ordered a few weeks later, and it's scheduled to arrive any day now, but I'm worried that the bad-luck fairy might have cursed that shirt (and other merch) as well. The 2023 shirt is estimated to arrive anywhere from August 30 to September 4, so it's not quite time to get worried. I also ordered merchandise in the form of a pint glass, a die-cut sticker, and a mug; those items are scheduled to arrive anywhere from September 8 to September 13. Here's hoping I get everything before the walk happens. If not, then Plan B: I'll walk while wearing an older shirt. No biggie.



No comments:

Post a Comment