Wednesday, August 30, 2023

big delay... lost in transit?

I need to contact DHL about what's going on, but the pile of tee shirts I ordered from Teespring.com hasn't arrived yet, and I'm getting worried. I ordered everything back in July, and when I click the "track package" links on my several orders, not one of them shows that the packages have left America. What's the holdup? I'm going to have to call and ask.

Plan B, if I don't get my new 2023 walk tee in time (it's one of several tees I ordered), is just to wear one of my older Four Rivers shirts. Since I'll have a backpack on, this means the already-worn-down image on the back of the tee will be totally destroyed by a month of distance walking, but I guess that's the price I'll have to pay. More news as the situation develops.



No comments:

Post a Comment